With only three shopping days left before Christmas, Barneys sent out apologetic e-mails to a (yet-to-be-determined) number of their web customers yesterday — because they'd had to cancel their orders. The message from Barneys vice-president of customer experiences states that "a technical problem with our online order management system combined with the overwhelming response to our current offerings caused a number of issues in terms of processing and shipping several orders." This appears to have meant a larger quantity of certain products were sold online than Barneys had available, as the e-mail later confirms, "your order was canceled as we no longer have the inventory to fulfill it." That's unfortunate for Barneys, but on the other hand, at least they're selling out of things.
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013