For us mere mortals, the end of the calendar year usually leads to such stirring self-reflections as, "Did I go totally broke this year?" and "Do any of my pants still fit?" But for celebrities, we imagine the scorecard is more consumed by things like “number of cleanses completed,” their ratio of bought shoes to free ones, and, of course, a tally of tabloid covers and fashion-police arrests. Sadly, we can’t help them with the state of their colons or shoe closets, but we can single out a handful of stars who can rest easy this holiday season knowing that no matter what else went awry, their wardrobe did not. So herein we present our Best 11 of ’11, so chosen for the size of the sartorial splash they made, and, of course, the numerical symmetry of the name. We are nothing if not exacting. (For more from the Fug Girls, visit GoFugYourself.com)
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Science Asks: Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life