Tim Gunn and Lady Gaga have been bickering since August, when Gaga called Tim "a bully" during an appearance on The View because of comments he'd made the prior week about Hillary Clinton. Seemingly affronted (well, who knew Gaga and Clinton were so tight?), Gunn has thrown some pointed barbs Gaga's way since. The latest batch of criticisms come courtesy of an interview with Hollywood Life, in which Tim opined, "what I’ve said about her is very matter-of-fact. She doesn’t wear clothes, she wears costumes! So would I ever put her on a best dressed list or list her among fashion icons? Of course not." And how did Gaga take these comments? Just perhaps, like this.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel