• Joe Jonas is reportedly dating a Brazilian model, but not exclusively or anything serious. [Page Six/NYP]
• British designer Jonathan Saunders describes his aesthetic: "I want to introduce something into a woman's wardrobe that is highly identifiable, and that makes them feel good: something special," he says. "And the tools that I use to give them that are colour and print." [Telegraph UK]
• The CFDA released a holiday card with lots of inspirational buzzwords. [WWD]
• Lela Rose says "If I weren't a designer, trust me, I'd be selling homemade ice cream. I always wanted to have a homemade ice cream shop. My kids and I put on a homemade ice cream sale every summer for one day." Proceeds of the family's sales always benefit a charity of Rose's kids' choice. [Fashion Week Daily]
• After a recent cut in its funding, British designers rallied to keep a London printing factory open. Victoria Beckham says, "The London Printworks is one of the few remaining facilities in the UK that offers the opportunity to create bespoke textiles and their great work has to be supported." [Vogue UK]
• Jewelry company De Beers will expand into China. [WWD]
• British newspaper the Guardian reviews fashion college Central Saint Martins's new location. The 'lowlight' is apparently some cheap-looking red-legged chairs. [Guardian UK]
Most Viewed Stories
Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday by Bringing Out the Baby Pictures
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of April 24
Ivanka Trump’s Line Relabeled by Retailer, Distributor
Fox News Racial-Discrimination Suit Alleges Black Female Employees Were Forced to Arm Wrestle
Latest News from The CutSheryl Sandberg’s Lean In Is Trying Really Hard Not to Be Political
Because, its president said, gender equality "transcends politics."The ‘Secret Menu’ Beauty Option You Don’t Know About
How to get the best concealer perfectly custom-matched to your skin.Zac Posen on His New Documentary and Fashion’s Dark Side
“They love to shoot you up like a clay pigeon.”Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
A fun little fact from the French presidential race.4 Psychology Experts on Why Alex Jones Is Always Taking His Shirt Off
After it emerged that conspiracy theorist Alex Jones allegedly took his shirt off during family therapy, we got curious.Hey, Ladies, Would You Carry Condoms If They Came in a Cute Travel Case?
Don’t you dare let anyone know you have sex.American Lingerie Companies Don’t Do Big Boobs Justice
You don’t need to look frumpy.Amber Rose’s Beauty Line Will Teach You How to Have Fun
She’s the face of an exciting eyeliner.A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
There’s video evidence.The Best Street Style From Coachella, Week Two
Kimonos, tulle skirts, harem pants.
So she consulted experts to help write her charming guide for new moms, Whoa, Baby!First, She Escaped a Cult. Now She’s Running for Office.
Chelsea Savage is seeking a delegate seat in Virginia — and has the grit to get there, if she can make it past this week’s caucus.Donald Trump Watches TV Just Like Your Dad
Complete with yelling and the Golf Channel.Luxury Brands Score Lowest in Report on Transparency
Chanel, Dior among lowest scores on Fashion Transparency Index.A New York Journalist Documents the Changing Culture in Paris
What happens when two Instagrammers create a photo guide to Paris.Oh No, Pippa Middleton’s Wedding May Be Invaded by Normal People
Members of the public may attend under a new Church of England guidance.Hotels Are Working Tirelessly to Fulfill Their Customers’ Insatiable Love of Bathrobes
The Four Seasons robe redesign, for example, reportedly took three years.I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
“You feel invincible when you know you’re popular.”Megyn Kelly Will Reportedly Start at NBC in May
But her new Sunday show won’t debut until June.You Can Now Buy Jimmy Choo (the Whole Brand)
If one pair just isn’t enough.