Perhaps having learned how to speak British from her husband, Katy Perry played Pippa Middleton on Saturday Night Live this weekend in a skit mostly mocking Kate Middleton's not-yet-a-bump watch. Overall, the writers tried to make a point about the absolute weirdness that must go on in the palace, the epically awkward situations Kate must find herself in frequently, and — the easiest shot — Prince William's balding. But perhaps the skit would have worked better if they'd focused on Kate going quietly crazy under all that glossy hair instead of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip both being deranged, and, well, male.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split