Yes, Janice Dickinson is speaking out against America's Next Top Model again. In a sad new interview with FilmOn, she says she felt "conned" as a judge on the show. (She spent four cycles on Top Model's judging panel, but made cameos as a photographer/crazy person on later seasons as well, not to mention an infamous appearance on the Finnish edition of the show.) You see, "CoverGirl are the people that choose the [winner]," she explained. "Not any of the judges, not what Tyra says. It's who CoverGirl thinks should win." Surely André Leon Talley wouldn't stand for that?
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season