Yes, Janice Dickinson is speaking out against America's Next Top Model again. In a sad new interview with FilmOn, she says she felt "conned" as a judge on the show. (She spent four cycles on Top Model's judging panel, but made cameos as a photographer/crazy person on later seasons as well, not to mention an infamous appearance on the Finnish edition of the show.) You see, "CoverGirl are the people that choose the [winner]," she explained. "Not any of the judges, not what Tyra says. It's who CoverGirl thinks should win." Surely André Leon Talley wouldn't stand for that?
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!