Yesterday, Star's new issue claimed that many Kardashian-branded products are made in Chinese factories that regularly flout labor regulations. The Kardashians' rep said an investigation would take place, and it was a quick one: TMZ reports the family has already determined that the accusations are false, and is planning to sue the magazine and the organization that apparently confirmed the factories' sub-standard conditions without actually visiting them. Merry Kristmas indeed.
Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits