We reported earlier today that Net-a-Porter started a countdown for its exclusive debut of Lagerfeld's forthcoming diffusion line, Karl, but allow us to clarify that it is, in fact, a "Kountdown." WWD reports that all the press materials for Lagerfeld's line are sprinkled with the letter K (including adjectives like “ironiK, artistiK, aKcessible") in a tactic that seems ... familiar. But if anyone can wrest the consonant away from you-kn0w-who, it's Karl, for reasons that need no explanation. In other news, here's the first photo of an outfit from his collection, modeled on Saskia de Brauw. Prices will range from $95 to $450 and the line will drop on January 25.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel