We reported earlier today that Net-a-Porter started a countdown for its exclusive debut of Lagerfeld's forthcoming diffusion line, Karl, but allow us to clarify that it is, in fact, a "Kountdown." WWD reports that all the press materials for Lagerfeld's line are sprinkled with the letter K (including adjectives like “ironiK, artistiK, aKcessible") in a tactic that seems ... familiar. But if anyone can wrest the consonant away from you-kn0w-who, it's Karl, for reasons that need no explanation. In other news, here's the first photo of an outfit from his collection, modeled on Saskia de Brauw. Prices will range from $95 to $450 and the line will drop on January 25.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament