'Tis the season to break out your holiday colors, and while combining red and green comes with the risk of resembling an overgrown elf (not that that's a bad thing, obviously), a simple dash of bright scarlet looks jolly and festive. O Alfaiete Lisboeta captured a woman in a nice red scarf in Lisbon, while Song of Style's Aimee broke out a pair of cherry-hued skinny jeans. Meanwhile, Delmy of Fashion Bananas successfully avoided the pitfalls of a Christmas-colored ensemble with her understated emerald skirt and sweater, gold belt, and red clutch bag.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000