'Tis the season to break out your holiday colors, and while combining red and green comes with the risk of resembling an overgrown elf (not that that's a bad thing, obviously), a simple dash of bright scarlet looks jolly and festive. O Alfaiete Lisboeta captured a woman in a nice red scarf in Lisbon, while Song of Style's Aimee broke out a pair of cherry-hued skinny jeans. Meanwhile, Delmy of Fashion Bananas successfully avoided the pitfalls of a Christmas-colored ensemble with her understated emerald skirt and sweater, gold belt, and red clutch bag.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel