'Tis the season to break out your holiday colors, and while combining red and green comes with the risk of resembling an overgrown elf (not that that's a bad thing, obviously), a simple dash of bright scarlet looks jolly and festive. O Alfaiete Lisboeta captured a woman in a nice red scarf in Lisbon, while Song of Style's Aimee broke out a pair of cherry-hued skinny jeans. Meanwhile, Delmy of Fashion Bananas successfully avoided the pitfalls of a Christmas-colored ensemble with her understated emerald skirt and sweater, gold belt, and red clutch bag.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament