After joining the Royal family for a pre-Christmas lunch today at Buckingham Palace, Kate Middleton stepped out with Prince William at an awards ceremony for members of the British military tonight in London. She wore a strapless black velvet McQueen gown with some subtle frills along the bustline, and accessorized with a matching black clutch and lots of jewelry — a large necklace featuring pink gems, a chunky bracelet, and teardrop earrings. Without a jacket, she must have been very cold, but the form-fitting look definitely puts those pregnancy rumors to bed, for now. Indulge your "Middleton Mania" with this and all the Duchess of Cambridge's recent outfits in our Kate Middleton Look Book.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb