After joining the Royal family for a pre-Christmas lunch today at Buckingham Palace, Kate Middleton stepped out with Prince William at an awards ceremony for members of the British military tonight in London. She wore a strapless black velvet McQueen gown with some subtle frills along the bustline, and accessorized with a matching black clutch and lots of jewelry — a large necklace featuring pink gems, a chunky bracelet, and teardrop earrings. Without a jacket, she must have been very cold, but the form-fitting look definitely puts those pregnancy rumors to bed, for now. Indulge your "Middleton Mania" with this and all the Duchess of Cambridge's recent outfits in our Kate Middleton Look Book.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat