Kate Middleton visited a Centrepoint facility for homeless youth in Camberwell, South London, today with Prince William, a patron of the charity. She wore an olive-green turtleneck sweaterdress from Ralph Lauren's Blue Label line, and a pair of knee-high black boots. During their visit, Wills and Kate made low-fat mince pies and gingerbread cookies with the young 'uns at the shelter — and Kate made a special heart-shaped cookie covered in sprinkles for a fellow chef celebrating a birthday. Speaking to the press afterwards, the birthday girl said she'd never eat Kate's special cookie gift, leaving the Daily Mail wide open to make a joke about how Kate wouldn't eat any cookies either. See her full wintry look in our Kate Middleton Look Book.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament