• Lisa Frank, the designer behind all those pink and purple unicorns on your grade-school notebooks, now sells apparel. Highlights of her collection include rainbow-colored, dolphin-patterned hoodies. [HuffPo]
• Designers like Tommy Hilfiger and The Blonds sketched what they think one of the iconic dresses from the forthcoming Hunger Games movie will look like. Would any of their ideas suffice? [InStyle via ONTD]
• A Mormon college in Idaho banned skinny jeans — the pants went against the school's rule prohibiting form-fitting clothing. [Gawker]
• After sustained protests, India suspended its decision allowing foreign retailers into the country. [WWD]
• Model agency Wilhelmina signed Gloria Estefan to their celebrity division. [NYP]
• LVMH plans to expand its New York City real estate, with executives considering a Park Avenue space for a new hotel, apartment, and retail complex. [NYP]
• Forever 21 opens in Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, as part of new plans for the company to tap Asian markets. [LAT]
• BCBGeneration is hoping to revive its brand with a new line of jeans named after boys. "“The concept is to have a crush on your denim,” says the brand's stylist. [WWD]
• American trade shows are hoping to attract more foreign buyers. [WWD]
• Jermaine Brown, the Victoria's Secret's fashion show choreographer, designed a line of "fashionable" dance clothes. [Fashionista]
Most Viewed Stories
Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of April 24
A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday by Bringing Out the Baby Pictures
Latest News from The CutJesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
The two have known each other for more than a decade.How Do You Reclaim the Mother from Psycho?
The star and creator of Bates Motel on a character who’s “Medea meets Lucille Ball.”Alex Jones Is Now Being Sued by Chobani Yogurt
Alex Jones’s latest legal battle is against a yogurt company.Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
“This world has come so far and yet we have so much further to go.”Kim Kardashian Didn’t Come Over Just to Stare at a Cake
She needs to show Khloé her “ex-box,” which contains at least two chicken-related items.Revisit Groundbreaking Photos by Diane Arbus
A new book commemorates the 50th anniversary of her MoMA exhibition with Lee Friedlander and Garry Winogrand.What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
Tracey Wigfield on 30 Rock, her new sitcom Great News, and writing a character based on her mom.Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In Is Trying Really Hard Not to Be Political
Because, its president said, gender equality “transcends politics.”The ‘Secret Menu’ Beauty Option You Don’t Know About
How to get the best concealer perfectly custom-matched to your skin.Zac Posen on His New Documentary and Fashion’s Dark Side
“They love to shoot you up like a clay pigeon.”
A fun little fact from the French presidential race.4 Psychology Experts on Why Alex Jones Is Always Taking His Shirt Off
After it emerged that conspiracy theorist Alex Jones allegedly took his shirt off during family therapy, we got curious.Hey, Ladies, Would You Carry Condoms If They Came in a Cute Travel Case?
Don’t you dare let anyone know you have sex.American Lingerie Companies Don’t Do Big Boobs Justice
You don’t need to look frumpy.Amber Rose’s Beauty Line Will Teach You How to Have Fun
She’s the face of an exciting eyeliner.A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
There’s video evidence.The Best Street Style From Coachella, Week Two
Kimonos, tulle skirts, harem pants.Mom Kelly Rowland ‘Didn’t Go to School for This’
So she consulted experts to help write her charming guide for new moms, Whoa, Baby!First, She Escaped a Cult. Now She’s Running for Office.
Chelsea Savage is seeking a delegate seat in Virginia — and has the grit to get there, if she can make it past this week’s caucus.Donald Trump Watches TV Just Like Your Dad
Complete with yelling and the Golf Channel.