Model Agyness Deyn's Williamsburg apartment was recently put on the market for $2.5 million. A tipster sent the 3,000-square-foot apartment's details to real estate blog Curbed, who marveled at the whimsical décor, and rightfully so. There are seahorses painted on the walls, ceramic floral stools, a thrift store's worth of vintage furniture, and even a crystal chandelier in the shape of a hot-air balloon. Also, the bathroom features "a free standing custom onyx soaking tub," with its faucet emerging from a Gothic stone gargoyle's mouth.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?