• For holiday makeup, Olivia Palermo recommends the following: "red nails (she loves Topshop in Lacquered), a sleek ponytail and either a smoky eye or bold lips (her go-to shade is Topshop Make Up Lipstick in Mischief)." [Us]
• Eva Herzigova has matte skin and bright lipstick for S Moda, photographed by Alan Gelati.
• Red eye shadow under your eyes is apparently one way to cover up dark circles, via Papercut magazine. [Design Scene]
• Sephora will open ten to twelve stores in Latin America by 2013, with hopes to capitalize on the region’s fast-growing beauty market. [WWD]
• In light of the French plastic surgeon who gave thousands of women dangerous breast implants, the Venezuelan government has offered to take out said implants for free. [HuffPo]
• Here's an update on the crusade against animal-tested products. [NYT]
• A new study claims that there may be a link between your genetic makeup and the type of perfume you choose to wear. [Beauty High]
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesMadame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of April 24
A new moon in TaurusIvanka Trump’s Line Relabeled by Retailer, Distributor
Apparently without Trump’s knowledge.Conservative Pundit Accuses Sean Hannity of Sexual Harassment
“This kind of stuff is all over the place at Fox News,” said Debbie Schlussel, in case that wasn’t already clear.Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday by Bringing Out the Baby Pictures
She was just as cute as you'd imagine.Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
Yes — that Elon Musk.The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
This week’s sex diary.Remembering Fashion Photographer James Moore
A new book revisits some of his most influential work for Harper’s Bazaar.Richard Simmons Writes Post-Hospitalization Facebook Update
Simmons thanked the nurses and doctors who took care of him, and the officer who helped him home.Wonder Woman Director Patty Jenkins Is Trying to Make This Woman’s Wish Come True
Director Patty Jenkins is trying hard to make one terminally ill woman’s wish to see Wonder Woman come true before it opens on June 2.Runner Kelly Roberts Snagged a Royal Selfie During the London Marathon
The runner and blogger got a mid-marathon selfie with Prince Harry, Prince William, and Kate Middleton.
“I was embarrassed, and it is sort of humiliating.”Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
Things got awkward at Variety’s Power of Women luncheon.Fox News Racial-Discrimination Suit Alleges Black Female Employees Were Forced to Arm Wrestle
Sources say seven more employees will join the suit next week.This Chicago Artist Crowdfunded His Plagiarized Michelle Obama Mural
Female artist Gelila Lila Mesfin originally painted Michelle Obama as an Egyptian queen before Chris Devins used it for a mural in Chicago.Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
Dare we say … a babymoon?Caitlyn Jenner Confirms She’s Had Her ‘Final’ Sex-Reassignment Surgery
She appeared on 20/20 with Diane Sawyer Friday night.Elisabeth Moss Isn’t Convinced The Handmaid’s Tale Is Feminist
“It’s a human story, because women’s rights are human rights.”Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
In a conversation with Roger Ailes, of all people.Rosario Dawson Is Happy to Be Publicly Dating Eric Andre, But Would Be Happier If Tongue Pics Had Not Been Required As Proof
They journal together, for heaven’s sake.Pregnant Beyoncé Came to Slay in New Instagram Photos
Take that, haters.