At last night's party for Valentino's new virtual museum, the designer admitted that he's not very tech-savvy. "Unfortunately, I am not so good for clicking the computers and all these things," he confessed. Does he go to real museums often? "A real museum? I don't want to see them anymore," he scoffed. "This, everybody can see it. A real museum, it's only for the people who pass by in the city." Nearby, Daphne Guinness, resplendent in a gray dress with an enormous bow at the neck, explained that she'd gotten ready for the party in about ten minutes, as usual. "I can only think about something ten minutes before I leave the house. I’m not being coy. That is actually right," she insisted. She does enlist help getting dressed sometimes, though: "I quite like having someone help me do my hair because it’s quite difficult to do the back sometimes. But I can do it. I mean, if I’m in the jungle I can do it." Is she often in the jungle? "I'm tougher than I look."
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California