Today's Zoe Report e-mail from Rachel Zoe champions DSquared2's "Skate Moss" line of high-heeled ice skates: "Hold the line — today’s story requires your full and undivided attention. Are you ready for this? Designer. Skates. Go ahead, we grant you full permission to stop and stare at the wondrous fashion phenomenon. How out-of-this-world are they?... [The] lace-up wonders are the epitome of major. Okay, so maybe they aren’t the most practical fashion item we’ve ever dreamed about — we have a hard enough time ice skating without a high heel — but that won’t stop us from gawking at them longingly."
Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?