Today's Zoe Report e-mail from Rachel Zoe champions DSquared2's "Skate Moss" line of high-heeled ice skates: "Hold the line — today’s story requires your full and undivided attention. Are you ready for this? Designer. Skates. Go ahead, we grant you full permission to stop and stare at the wondrous fashion phenomenon. How out-of-this-world are they?... [The] lace-up wonders are the epitome of major. Okay, so maybe they aren’t the most practical fashion item we’ve ever dreamed about — we have a hard enough time ice skating without a high heel — but that won’t stop us from gawking at them longingly."
The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive