Vera Wang is said to have signed a deal with The Men's Wearhouse to make tuxedos, WWD reports. She'll supposedly produce them with Flow Formalwear, the same manufacturer behind Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino's tuxedo line as well as those by Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, and Joseph Abboud. Wang's camp is expected to make its official announcement about the partnership tomorrow; the expansion is seen as a logical next step for the company, given its recent deals with David's Bridal and Zales jewelers. Pretty soon they'll be getting into the floral business, too — oh wait, never mind.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split