In the wake of yesterday's announcement that apparel group Kellwood Co. has dropped Adam from their portfolio of brands, it's been reported that Stephen Walmsley, the group's vice-president of business development, is also leaving. His supposed departure is a sign of more changes to come at Kellwood, who lost its former CEO Michael Kramer to JCPenney last month. Both Kramer and Walmsley were responsible for Kellwood's acquisition of a number of contemporary sportswear brands over the past few years, including Adam and Rebecca Taylor. Adam's future is still up in the air; WWD reports that the label is looking for a buyer.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve