Thanksgiving may have left more of an impact on your fat-cell quantities than your wardrobe — but not for celebrities! Those who are not allowed to get fat are left observing the holiday, or history more generally, through dress. Those we rely on to be fashionable have embraced the Peter Pan-collar trend, not with green tights and loincloths (which has so been done), but with contrasting dresses, usually in black. And so Hollywood, Manhattan, and other places celebrities congregate have become their own little Plymouth Rocks, where the famous are not fleeing religious persecution, but, by seeking renown, invite other kinds of judgment. Review the pilgrims of today, our Millennial pilgrims, in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her