As the Marni for H&M collaboration draws nearer to its drop date, you can look forward to a blitz of nice splashy ads and videos courtesy of Sofia Coppola, who directed the campaign. She's previously shot ads for the Miss Dior Chérie perfume, so this isn't her virgin [suicides] attempt at the medium; she's also chummy with lots of people in the fashion industry, so surely nothing got lost in translation between her and Consuelo Castiglioni. Shot somewhere in Marrakech this past October, the ads will begin trickling out sometime before the line hits stores on March 8. And no, we can't think of any way to work Marie Antoinette into this post.
Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog