• Fall/winter accessories start at 50 percent off at the Lulu Guinness post-holiday sale. The Edith couture shop bag is $325 (originally $465), the I Love Shopping top-zip is $65 (originally $87), and the Edith Quilted Lips leather bag is $255 (originally $510). 394 Bleecker St. (212-367-2120); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/31.
• Sofas, tables, storage pieces, rugs, and more are up to 50 percent off at the Room & Board clearance sale. 105 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-4343); daily 10–6, through 1/2.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Menswear and womenswear are up to 50 percent off at Ted Baker. Men's velvet blazers are from $437 (originally $625), men's wool coats are from $299 (originally $499), and women's cable-knit sweaters are from $164 (originally $235). 34 Little West 12th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; Su (11–6), M–W (11–7), Th–S (11–8). 107 Grand St., nr. Mercer St.; Su (noon–6), M–W (11–7), Th–Sa (11–7:30).
• All store inventory is 20 percent off (including leather leggings) at Daryl K. 21 Bond St., at Lafayette St.; M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Browse items from Assembly New York, Callie Barlow, OAK, Prose, and more at the MEXICO Holiday Shop. Art, shoes, bags, and denim will be available alongside a Robert Geller sample sale and a sale on the last Surface to Air jewelry collection. 22 D Howard St.; M-F (noon-8), Sa (11-8), Su (noon-6); through 12/30.
• All fall/winter merchandise is up to 50 percent off at John Varvatos boutiques. Various locations, 9–8; through 12/31.
• Men's and women's clothes are 20 percent off at the Assembly NY holiday sale. The Risto silk kaftan shirt is $439 (originally $548) and the Boessert/Schorn wool zipper coat is $596 (originally $744). 170 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); M–Su (noon–9); through 12/31.
• Take 30 to 50 percent off brands like Stella McCartney, Fendi, Rochas, and Isabel Marant at Edit New York's pre-fall/fall sale. 1368 Lexington Ave. (212-876-1368); through 12/31.
• Shoes from the fall and winter collections are up to 60 percent off (with additional markdowns on sale items) at Loeffler Randall's online sale. www.loefflerrandall.com; daily through 1/10, or until styles sell out.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.