• Enjoy makeovers, manicures, and massages at the Glossy Party, hosted by Ayari’s Makeovers, Inc. Guests will also get the chance to meet beauty and fashion professionals who will share their insider tips, and receive prizes and gift bags. Tickets start at $40, and are available at theglossyparty.com. K Lounge, 30 W. 52nd st., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-265-6665); 3–8.
• See work by more than 50 members of the Bead Society of Greater New York when they showcase their creations at the Handmade Holiday Craft Fair. Guests can purchase jewelry and other decorative objects at the fair, and sign up for workshops offered by the BSGNY to make their own designs. The Great Hall at FIT, Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-7410); 10–5. Enter at W. 28th St.
• Support handmade creations and score one-of-a-kind gifts, including jewelry, cards, bags, and clothing at the seventh annual Bust magazine Craftacular and Food Fair. Guests will also enjoy snacks, demos, and live music. Admission is $3; get there early to receive a goodie bag. 82 Mercer St., nr. Spring St.; Sa (11–8), Su (11–7).
• Visit Pet Socialite’s holiday pet pop-up shop to ensure that neither your four-legged best friend nor your canine-loving family member will go overlooked this year. Stuff their tiny stockings with merchandise from Hip Doggie, Animal Wrappers, Oscar Newman, and more. Openhouse Gallery, 19 Kenmare St., nr. Elizabeth St. (212-966-5225); Sa–Su (11–6).
• Shop handmade goods including jewelry, knitwear, paper goods, fine art, toys, accessories, and photography at Papertopias and Antonia Levy’s holiday pop-up shop. Guests can enjoy cocktails, treats, and live music by local musicians while they browse items from Designerica, Fifth Nation, and more. 330 Berry St., nr. S. 4th St.; Sa–Su (2–8).
• Join the designers at Dobbin Mews for a holiday party and special sale. Enjoy snacks and drinks while perusing works on view and products for sale by MCMC Fragrances, Working Girl Designs, Honey & White, Primary&Co., Odette, and Nicolette Camille. 50-52 Dobbin St., Brooklyn; Sa, noon-4.
• Find unique works by over 75 artists at the Degenerate Craft Fair, all affordably priced at less than $50. The two-day fair will kick off with an opening night reception featuring live music and free beer courtesy of Brooklyn Brewery. 159 Bleecker St., nr. Thompson St.; Sa (noon–9), Su (noon–6). Opening reception Sa (6–9).
• Check out products from over a dozen Brooklyn-based vendors including My Cinta, Lunacy Design, Beroep, Bitter & Esters, Pepper Press, and Kumquat Cupcakery at the Loreley pop-up Christmas Market. 64 Frost Street, Williamsburg (718-599-0025); Sa-Su (noon-5), through 12/18.
• Take part in twelve days of holiday shopping at Deck the Halls, a pop-up "anti-mall" located in an old school building. Designer clothing, jewelry, housewares, toys, and treats from small businesses and emerging artists will be on sale alongside Christmas trees and other decorations. The Old School, 32 Prince St.; daily (noon-8) through 12/22.
• Find items from Real Simple’s December issue and enjoy food tastings at the magazine’s second annual pop-up shop. Bryant Park, 42nd St. at Sixth Ave.; daily 11–10, through 12/13.
• Impress the men in your life with the perfect holiday gifts this year, which you’ll pick up at GQ at Park & Bond. The pop-up shop will feature top items from the magazine, such as GQ Selects and GQ's Best Stuff of the Year, as well as a selection of merchandise from Park & Bond. Shoppers can also purchase tickets to events in-shop, including Gilt City events, sporting events, GQ editor events, and more. 414 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St.; Su–W (11–6), Th (11–8), F–S (11–10), through 12/18.
• If you’re looking for antique and vintage gifts, check out the offerings at the Antiques & Fine Arts Show, where 70 prominent dealers are showing decorative and fine art, furniture, silvery, jewelry, and accessories, all in individual room settings. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (973-224-2797); F (noon–8), Sa (10–6), Su (11–5).
• Browse an assortment of jewelry, clothing, accessories, and more at the iAdventure Holiday Gift Show, all while sipping on cocktails and taking in panoramic Hudson views. Tickets ($15) can be purchased at iadventure.com. Hudson Terrace, 621 W. 46th St., nr. Twelve Ave. (212-315-9400); Su, noon–4:30.
• Clothing and accessories from Gretchen Jones, Dusen Dusen, Lauren Manoogian, and more are up to 50 percent off at the multi-designer holiday sample sale. 508 W. 26th St., nr. Tenth Ave., fifth fl.; Sa 11-5:30.
• Shop discounted jewelry at the Made Her Think biannual sample sale. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington ST., Ste. 301-7 (212-228-2144); F (10–7), Sa (11–7).
• Greenwich Jewelers will host an exclusive Alexis Bittar shopping event featuring an extended selection of his three lines, as well as hard-to-find archived and editorial pieces from past collections. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St.; F (11-7), Sa (11-5).
• Fall and spring styles are discounted at the Matt Bernson holiday sample sale. 20 Harrison St., nr. Hudson St.; Th–Sa (11–6).
• Samples from Citizens of Humanity, Goldsign, Iro, and Duffy & Kenny start at $28 at the Simon Showroom sample sale. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St., third fl.; Th–Sa (10–7).
• Gold, silver, and rose necklaces, bangles, rings, and earrings are up to 70 percent off at the Ippolita sample sale. Lighthouse International, 111 E. 59th St., nr. Park Ave.; F (10–6), S (10–8), Su (noon–5).
• All merchandise is 20 percent off in-store and online at Patricia Field. 302 Bowery, nr. 1st St. (212-966-4066); M–Th (11–8), F–S (11–9), Su (11–7).
• The Issey Miyake, Issey Miyake Men, Pleats Please, HaaT, and Cauliflower collections are 40 percent off at the Issey Miyake Tribeca sale. 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6). Through 1/15.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
From Our Partners
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
lily-rose depp had the most morbid sweet 16 ever
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?