• Meet Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs of Cushnie et Ochs, jewelry designer Rona Pfeiffer, and Ashley Baker and Carly Beck of Sedgwick for a night of cocktails and shopping. Guests will receive 10 percent off their purchases, and those who spend over $2500 will receive a Rona Pfeiffer diamond bangle valued at $900. Elizabeth Charles, 639 1/2 Hudson St., at Horatio St.; event tonight, 5-8; sale F-Su, 5-8.
• Meet Bond No. 9 founder and president Laurice Rahme as she introduces the brand's newest fragrance, New York Amber. Saks Fifth Avenue, 511 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); Sa, 1-6.
• Do some last-minute shopping at the Kaleidoscope Holiday Sale, where you'll find women's and kids' clothing, jewelry, and home accessories from over a dozen vendors including Wowch, Vega, and Julie Rofman. The Bowery Hotel, 335 Bowery; Su, 11-7.
• A wide selection of items from Proenza Schouler, including women's tops, bottoms, dresses, and shoes from the fall 2011 collection, will be available at prices starting at $82.50. 495 Broadway, third fl.; Sa, 9-9.
• Take 25 to 60 percent off select merchandise from Cheek-ie, DLC Brooklyn, Tirana Jewelry, and more at the End of Century holiday sale event. 237 Eldridge St., nr. E. Houston; M, 6-9.
• Hats and hair accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim holiday sample sale. Eugenia Kim Showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 501; M–Sa (10–7).
• Check out goods from independent vendors, including artists, chefs, and breweries, and see live music performances at the annual Brooklyn Night Bazaar. 149 Kent Ave., nr. N. 5th St.; daily 5–1, through 12/17.
• Leather jackets are $295 (originally $825), wool coats are $195 (originally $550), and sweaters are $85 (originally $220) at the GAR-DE & Friends sample sale. Items from 80%20, Hyden Yoo, and Contego Eyewear are 60 to 90 percent off. 135 W. 36th St., fourteenth fl, nr. Broadway (212-967-8289); W-F (10-7), Sa (noon-3).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at the DVF sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–5), Sa (10–3).
• Silk dresses, blouses, and tanks are $50 to $250 at the Tucker by Gaby Basora sample sale. 355 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St.; F (9–7), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Merchandise is up to 65 percent off at the Helmut Lang + Theyskens' Theory sample sale. Company Store, 139 Fifth Ave., second fl. (212-398-2777); Th (noon–8), F (8–8), Sa-Su (10–6).
• Items from Carlos Campos, Dieppa Restrepo, and Illesteva, as well as past season merchandise from SUNO, will be 60 to 90 percent off at the SUNO sample sale and flea market. 76 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; F-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Cashmere items — men's and women's hats, gloves, scarves, and more — are 50 to 70 percent off at Meg Cohen Design Studio. 920 Broadway, Ste. 905, nr. 20th St.; T-M (11-7).
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.