• Men's and women's clothes are 20 percent off at the Assembly NY holiday sale. The Risto silk kaftan shirt is $439 (originally $548) and the Boessert/Schorn wool zipper coat is $596 (originally $744). 170 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); M–Sa (noon–9).
• All fall/winter merchandise is up to 50 percent off at John Varvatos boutiques. Various locations; M–Sa (9–8).
• Take up to 40 percent off pieces like the women's Tali dress ($474, originally $790) and the women's hooded dolman jacket ($690, originally $1150) online and in store at Zero + Mario Cornejo. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette (212-925-3849); 807 Greenwich St., at Jane St. (212-620-0460); M–Sa, noon–7.
• Get up to 50 percent off labels like Lanvin and Prabal Gurung at Kirna Zabete (in store and online). 96 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (877-595-8878); M–Sa, 11–7.
• Lingerie from Elle Macpherson, Bela Bum Bum, La Vie A Deux, and Stella McCartney, as well as other hard-to-find brands, is up to 60 percent off at Kaori's Closet Tokyo. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M–Sa, 11–7.
• Merchandise from Stella McCartney, Isabel Marant, Rochas, and more is 30 to 50 percent off at Edit. The selection also includes baby and kids' clothes at Little Edit. 368 Lexington Ave., nr. 41st St. (212-876-1368); M–Sa (10:30–6:30).
• Take up to 50 percent off retail at Ted Baker. Various hours and locations, through 12/31.
• Sofas, tables, storage pieces, rugs, and more are up to 50 percent off at the Room & Board clearance sale. 105 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-4343); daily 10–6, through 1/2.
• Shoes from the fall and winter collections are up to 60 percent off (with additional markdowns on sale items) at Loeffler Randall's online sale. www.loefflerrandall.com; daily through 1/10, or until styles sell out.
• Fall/winter 2011 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Bird. The 3.1 Phillip Lim Yakuza dress is $379 (originally $750) and the rag & bone Dalmeny dress is $239 (originally $475). Various hours and locations, through 1/25.
• The entire fall/winter jewelry collection is 30 percent off at the Alexis Bittar sale. Various hours and locations; through 2/1.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.