• Fall/winter 2011 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Bird. The 3.1 Phillip Lim Yakuza dress is $379 (originally $750) and the rag & bone Dalmeny dress is $239 (originally $475). Various hours and locations, through 1/25.
• Take up to 50 percent off retail at Ted Baker. Various hours and locations, through 12/31.
• Lingerie from Elle Macpherson, Bela Bum Bum, La Vie A Deux, and Stella McCartney, as well as other hard-to-find brands, is up to 60 percent off at Kaori's Closet Tokyo. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M-Sa, 11-7.
• Take up to 40 percent off pieces like the women's Tali dress ($474, originally $790) and the women's hooded dolman jacket ($690, originally $1150) online and in-store at Zero + Mario Cornejo. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette (212-925-3849); 807 Greenwich St., at Jane St. (212-620-0460); M-Sa, noon-7.
• Get up to 50 percent off labels like Lanvin and Prabal Gurung at Kirna Zabete (in store and online). 96 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (877-595-8878); M-Sa, 11-7.
• Browse items from Assembly New York, Callie Barlow, OAK, Prose, and more at the MEXICO Holiday Shop. Art, shoes, bags, and denim will be available alongside a Robert Gellar sample sale and a sale on the last Surface to Air jewelry collection. 22 D Howard St.; M-F (noon-8).
• Merchandise from Stella McCartney, Isabel Marant, Rochas, and more is 30 to 50 percent off at Edit. The selection also includes baby and kids' clothes at Little Edit. 368 Lexington Ave., nr. 41st St. (212-876-1368); M–Sa (10:30–6:30).
• All fall/winter merchandise is up to 50 percent off at John Varvatos boutiques. Various locations; M-Sa (9–8).
• Men's and women's clothes are 20 percent off at the Assembly NY holiday sale. The Risto silk kaftan shirt is $439 (originally $548) and the Boessert/Schorn wool zipper coat is $596 (originally $744). 170 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); M–Sa (noon–9).
• Fall/winter accessories start at 50 percent off at the Lulu Guinness post-holiday sale. The Edith couture shop bag is $325 (originally $465), the I Love Shopping top-zip is $65 (originally $87), and the Edith Quilted Lips leather bag is $255 (originally $510). 394 Bleecker St. (212-367-2120); M-F (11-7).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.