• Lingerie from Elle Macpherson, Bela Bum Bum, La Vie a Deux, Stella McCartney, and other luxury brands is up to 60 percent off at Kaori's Closet Tokyo. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M-Sa, 11-7.
• Take up to 40 percent off pieces like the women's Tali dress ($474, originally $790) and the women's hooded dolman jacket ($690, originally $1150) online and in-store at Zero + Mario Cornejo. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette (212-925-3849); 807 Greenwich St., at Jane St. (212-620-0460); M-Sa, noon-7.
• Get up to 50 percent off labels like Lanvin and Prabal Gurung at Kirna Zabete (in store and online). 96 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (877-595-8878); M-Sa, 11-7.
• Browse items from Assembly New York, Callie Barlow, OAK, Prose, and more at the MEXICO Holiday Shop. Art, shoes, bags, and denim will be available alongside a Robert Gellar sample sale and a sale on the last Surface to Air jewelry collection. 22 D Howard St.; M-F (noon-8).
• Fall/winter accessories start at 50 percent off at the Lulu Guinness post-holiday sale. The Edith couture shop bag is $325 (originally $465), the I Love Shopping top-zip is $65 (originally $87), and the Edith Quilted Lips leather bag is $255 (originally $510). 394 Bleecker St. (212-367-2120); M-F (11-7).
• Merchandise from Stella McCartney, Isabel Marant, Rochas, and more is 30 to 50 percent off at Edit. The selection also includes babies' and kids' clothes at Little Edit. 368 Lexington Ave., nr. 41st St. (212-876-1368); M–Sa (10:30–6:30).
• All fall/winter merchandise is up to 50 percent off at John Varvatos boutiques. Various locations; M-Sa (9–8).
• Men's and women's clothes are 20 percent off at the Assembly NY holiday sale. The Risto silk kaftan shirt is $439 (originally $548) and the Boessert/Schorn wool zipper coat is $596 (originally $744). 170 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); M–Sa (noon–9).
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.