• Celebrate the launch of H&M’s Dragon Tattoo collection by Trish Summerville at the unveiling of their pop-up shop, which coincides with the film’s premiere. Shoppers can browse leather jackets, torn jeans, and other items inspired by The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo while they enjoy never-before-seen extended trailers, computer hacking activations, an on-site photo booth, and complimentary coffee. 72 Gansevoort St., nr. Washington St.; noon–10.
• Browse wares from twenty ecoconscious, design-friendly independent vendors at Jingle: A Holiday Pop-Up Store. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., br. 15th St.; opens 12/14 at noon, then M-Sa (10:30-7), Su (10:30-6), through 12/23.
• Meet designer Yigal Azrouel and get a sneak peek at his spring 2012 collection while shopping new styles from his resort range. Champagne and sweets will be served. Intermix, 1003 Madison Ave., nr. 77th St. (212-249-7858); 3—5.
• Take 25 percent off everything in stock and sample drinks and appetizers at Babel Fair's holiday party. 260 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (646-360-3685); 6-9.
• Take advantage of a limited-time offering of speedy spa services at Bliss. 30-minute massages are $70, 30-minute facials are $60, and 30-minute body dry-brushing treatments are $70. Various locations, through 12/31.
• Leather jackets are $295 (originally $825), wool coats are $195 (originally $550), and sweaters are $85 (originally $220) at the GAR-DE & Friends sample sale. Items from 80%20, Hyden Yoo, and Contego Eyewear are 60 to 90 percent off. 135 W. 36th St., fourteenth fl, nr. Broadway (212-967-8289); W-F (10-7), Sa (noon-3).
• Lee Angel jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the designer's holiday sample sale. Prices start at $5. 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T (5–8), W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Fall and spring outerwear is 50 to 80 percent off at the Jane Post sample and stock sale. 240 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., sixth fl. (212-221-6676); T (10–6), W (10–7).
• Regular and sale merchandise is 25 percent off and cosmetics and fragrances are 10 percent off at the Lord & Taylor friends and family sale. 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St. (212-391-3344); M–W (10–8:30).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at the Diane Von Furstenberg sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–5), S (10–3).
• Hats and hair accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim holiday sample sale. Eugenia Kim Showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 501; M–Sa (10–7).
• Denim leggings and flares are $80, bootleg and straight-leg styles are $80, and colored denim is $90 at the James Jeans holiday sample sale. James Jeans Showroom, 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202; T (9–7:30), W (10–5:30), Th (9–7:30).
• Cashmere items — men's and women's hats, gloves, scarves, and more — are 50 to 70 percent off at Meg Cohen Design Studio. 920 Broadway, Ste. 905, nr. 20th St.; T-M (11-7).
• Take 30 to 50 percent off brands like Stella McCartney, Fendi, Rochas, and Isabel Marant at Edit New York's pre-fall/fall sale. 1368 Lexington Ave. (212-876-1368); through 12/31.
Most Viewed Stories
Melania Trump Is Reportedly ‘Miserable’ in Her Role As First Lady
When Good Christian Girls Need Planned Parenthood
Nighttime Voice-mails From the White House
My Daughter’s Suburban Childhood Looks Nothing Like My Urban One
Trump Somehow Found a Way to Insult Women at the Unveiling of an Airplane
Fixer Upper’s First Single Bachelor Is Causing Some Drama
Angelina Jolie Attended the Premiere of Her New Movie in Cambodia
Chrissy Teigen on ‘Underrepresented’ Asian Models and Appropriation
Zoe Saldana Shares the First Photo of Her Newborn Baby
Angela Merkel Is Also Powerless Against Justin Trudeau’s Gaze
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.