• Buy one full-priced dress, get the second one 50 percent off at Cynthia Rowley. 376 Bleecker St. (212-242-0847); F (10-9), Sa (11-9), Su (11-8).
• The Engraved Fern tiger's-eye multi-strand necklace is $270 (originally $675), the Calder Oval Moss agate ring in gold is $90 (originally $225), and the medium silk cuff in gold is $90 (originally $225) at the Alexis Bittar sample sale. 125 W. 21st St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F–Sa (9–6:30).
• Silk dresses are $70 (originally $200) and silk blouses are $50 (originally $120) at the Amanda Uprichard sample sale. Cutie Room, 5 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-925-2557); F–Su (10–6).
• Men's and women's ready-to-wear clothing, accessories, and shoes, as well as samples and select production merchandise, will be discounted at the 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., seventeenth fl., nr. Seventh Ave.; Th (noon-7), F (10-7).
• Dresses, knits, pants, jackets, costume jewelry, and belts are up to 75 percent off at the Lela Rose fall ready-to-wear sale. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl. (212-947-9204 ext. 14); W (8–7), Th (9–6), F (9–5).
• Items from Wren, Seneca Rising, Gar-De, Ace & Jig, and Grey Antics are up to 75 percent off retail at eM Productions' annual holiday sample sale. 636 Broadway, Ste. 720, at Bleecker St. (212-228-2428); w-F (10-7).
• Take up to 80 percent off cashmere ruffle shawls, dusters, sweaters, and more at the Minnie Rose cashmere sample sale. 264 W. 40th St., seventh fl., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-575-5766); M-F, 9-6.
• Get discounts on men's and women's clothing, accessories, and shoes at the Rag & Bone sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th—F (10:30—8), Sa (noon— 7), Su (noon—5).
• The Ruska leather jacket is $300 (originally $850), the Harrison cotton blazer is $175 (originally $415), and the Obama chambray woven shirt is $75 (originally $190) at the Shipley & Halmos men's sample sale. 8 Greene St., nr. Canal, second fl.; Th–F (noon–8), Sa (noon–4).
• Merchandise from Iro, Surface to Air, The Reformation, Veda, and more is 20 to 40 percent off at the Archetype Showroom sample sale. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., second fl.; Th–Sa (10–7).
• Sweaters, shirts, jeans, jackets, and scarves are 60 to 75 percent off at the Gilded Age sample sale. 580 Broadway, nr. Houston St., ninth fl., Ste. 912 (212-228-7747); W–F (10–7:30), S (10–4:30).
• New and vintage frames from Prada, Gucci, Tom Ford, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the Selima Optique sample sale. Felt, straw, and cocktail hats are 45 to 75 percent off. 7 Bond St., nr. Broadway (212-677-8487); W–S (11–7).
• Womenswear is up to 65 percent off at the Theory sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); W–F (10–7), S–Su (10–5).
• Overstock is 60 percent off and all samples are $40 to $180 at the Nicholas K sample sale. The women's Aro vest is $380 (originally $451), the Carsely sweater is $280 (originally $704), and the men's Sultan jacket with fur is $295 (originally $734). 809 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St.; W (11–7), Th (10:30–8), F (11–8), S (11–9), Su (11–5).
• Regular-price, sale, and clearance items are an extra 25 percent off at the Macy's friends and family sale, in-store and online. Electronics, furniture, mattresses, and rugs are 10 percent off. Enter code MACYSFF online. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400); M–S (10–9:30), Su (11–8).
• Men's, women's, and children's apparel is up to 60 percent off at the J.Crew sample sale. The selection includes jewelry, shoes, and outerwear, as well as a limited assortment from Madewell. The men's Authentic peacoat is $150 (originally $295), the women's Stadium cloth cinema coat is $150 (originally $350), and the Wooltown skirt is $35 (originally $88). 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–F (10–8), Sa (10–6).
• Cashmere sweaters and dresses are $50 and up, cotton-blend styles are $25, and coats are $75 to $125 at the Qi and Ainsley sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; M–F (11–7), S–Su (10–5).
• Cashmere, cashmere-blends, and cotton apparel and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere fall/winter sample sale. The women's diamond-stitch minidress is $155 (originally $298), the women's striped crew is $108 (originally $260), and the men's zip-button jacket is $145 (originally $364). 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1111 (212-398-2244); M–F (9–7), and next week M–F (9–6).
• Take 30 to 50 percent off brands including designer clothing from the No. 6 collection, Henrik Vibskov, Stine Goya, Correll Correll, and more, as well as 15 percent off select vintage, at No. 6's winter sale. The No. 6 chiffon yoke blouse is $234.50 (originally $335), the Anntian silk side-drape dress is $378 (originally $540), and the Henrik Vibskov silk top is $115 (originally $230). 6 Centre Market Place; M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 12/16.
• All fall/winter merchandise is up to 50 percent off at John Varvatos boutiques. Various locations, 9–8. Through 12/31.
• Take 25 percent off your online order at Digby & Iona by entering the code "holiday11" at checkout. www.digbyandiona.com, through 12/31.
• Check out the Shiny Squirrel’s pop-up at Smith + Butler, featuring designs by General Knot & Co., Elizabeth Knight Jewelry, vintage home goods from Bklyn Dry Goods, jewelry collaborations between Dirty Librarian Chains and blogger White Lightening, and more. Smith + Butler, 225 Smith St., nr. Butler St. (718-855-4295); noon–8 (M–S), noon–6 (Su). Through 1/4.
• Take up to 40 percent off at the Zero + Maria Cornejo pre-fall/FW 2011 sale. The hooded dolman jacket is $690 (originally $1150), the lux alpaca knit pod is $537 (originally $895), and the Eka coat in llama coating is $1396 (originally $1995). 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-925-3849), and at 807 Greenwich St., nr. Jane St. (212-620-0460); ; M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/15.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Stop Time-Traveling to Such Lame Eras, Losers
From Our Partners
fall table setting ideas
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
How Fashion Girls Find The Best Sh*t At Target, H&M & Forever 21
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.