• Buy one full-priced dress, get the second one 50 percent off at Cynthia Rowley. 376 Bleecker St. (212-242-0847); F (10-9), Sa (11-9), Su (11-8).
• The Engraved Fern tiger's-eye multi-strand necklace is $270 (originally $675), the Calder Oval Moss agate ring in gold is $90 (originally $225), and the medium silk cuff in gold is $90 (originally $225) at the Alexis Bittar sample sale. 125 W. 21st St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F–Sa (9–6:30).
• Silk dresses are $70 (originally $200) and silk blouses are $50 (originally $120) at the Amanda Uprichard sample sale. Cutie Room, 5 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-925-2557); F–Su (10–6).
• Men's and women's ready-to-wear clothing, accessories, and shoes, as well as samples and select production merchandise, will be discounted at the 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., seventeenth fl., nr. Seventh Ave.; Th (noon-7), F (10-7).
• Dresses, knits, pants, jackets, costume jewelry, and belts are up to 75 percent off at the Lela Rose fall ready-to-wear sale. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl. (212-947-9204 ext. 14); W (8–7), Th (9–6), F (9–5).
• Items from Wren, Seneca Rising, Gar-De, Ace & Jig, and Grey Antics are up to 75 percent off retail at eM Productions' annual holiday sample sale. 636 Broadway, Ste. 720, at Bleecker St. (212-228-2428); w-F (10-7).
• Take up to 80 percent off cashmere ruffle shawls, dusters, sweaters, and more at the Minnie Rose cashmere sample sale. 264 W. 40th St., seventh fl., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-575-5766); M-F, 9-6.
• Get discounts on men's and women's clothing, accessories, and shoes at the Rag & Bone sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th—F (10:30—8), Sa (noon— 7), Su (noon—5).
• The Ruska leather jacket is $300 (originally $850), the Harrison cotton blazer is $175 (originally $415), and the Obama chambray woven shirt is $75 (originally $190) at the Shipley & Halmos men's sample sale. 8 Greene St., nr. Canal, second fl.; Th–F (noon–8), Sa (noon–4).
• Merchandise from Iro, Surface to Air, The Reformation, Veda, and more is 20 to 40 percent off at the Archetype Showroom sample sale. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., second fl.; Th–Sa (10–7).
• Sweaters, shirts, jeans, jackets, and scarves are 60 to 75 percent off at the Gilded Age sample sale. 580 Broadway, nr. Houston St., ninth fl., Ste. 912 (212-228-7747); W–F (10–7:30), S (10–4:30).
• New and vintage frames from Prada, Gucci, Tom Ford, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the Selima Optique sample sale. Felt, straw, and cocktail hats are 45 to 75 percent off. 7 Bond St., nr. Broadway (212-677-8487); W–S (11–7).
• Womenswear is up to 65 percent off at the Theory sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); W–F (10–7), S–Su (10–5).
• Overstock is 60 percent off and all samples are $40 to $180 at the Nicholas K sample sale. The women's Aro vest is $380 (originally $451), the Carsely sweater is $280 (originally $704), and the men's Sultan jacket with fur is $295 (originally $734). 809 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St.; W (11–7), Th (10:30–8), F (11–8), S (11–9), Su (11–5).
• Regular-price, sale, and clearance items are an extra 25 percent off at the Macy's friends and family sale, in-store and online. Electronics, furniture, mattresses, and rugs are 10 percent off. Enter code MACYSFF online. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400); M–S (10–9:30), Su (11–8).
• Men's, women's, and children's apparel is up to 60 percent off at the J.Crew sample sale. The selection includes jewelry, shoes, and outerwear, as well as a limited assortment from Madewell. The men's Authentic peacoat is $150 (originally $295), the women's Stadium cloth cinema coat is $150 (originally $350), and the Wooltown skirt is $35 (originally $88). 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–F (10–8), Sa (10–6).
• Cashmere sweaters and dresses are $50 and up, cotton-blend styles are $25, and coats are $75 to $125 at the Qi and Ainsley sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; M–F (11–7), S–Su (10–5).
• Cashmere, cashmere-blends, and cotton apparel and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere fall/winter sample sale. The women's diamond-stitch minidress is $155 (originally $298), the women's striped crew is $108 (originally $260), and the men's zip-button jacket is $145 (originally $364). 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1111 (212-398-2244); M–F (9–7), and next week M–F (9–6).
• Take 30 to 50 percent off brands including designer clothing from the No. 6 collection, Henrik Vibskov, Stine Goya, Correll Correll, and more, as well as 15 percent off select vintage, at No. 6's winter sale. The No. 6 chiffon yoke blouse is $234.50 (originally $335), the Anntian silk side-drape dress is $378 (originally $540), and the Henrik Vibskov silk top is $115 (originally $230). 6 Centre Market Place; M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 12/16.
• All fall/winter merchandise is up to 50 percent off at John Varvatos boutiques. Various locations, 9–8. Through 12/31.
• Take 25 percent off your online order at Digby & Iona by entering the code "holiday11" at checkout. www.digbyandiona.com, through 12/31.
• Check out the Shiny Squirrel’s pop-up at Smith + Butler, featuring designs by General Knot & Co., Elizabeth Knight Jewelry, vintage home goods from Bklyn Dry Goods, jewelry collaborations between Dirty Librarian Chains and blogger White Lightening, and more. Smith + Butler, 225 Smith St., nr. Butler St. (718-855-4295); noon–8 (M–S), noon–6 (Su). Through 1/4.
• Take up to 40 percent off at the Zero + Maria Cornejo pre-fall/FW 2011 sale. The hooded dolman jacket is $690 (originally $1150), the lux alpaca knit pod is $537 (originally $895), and the Eka coat in llama coating is $1396 (originally $1995). 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-925-3849), and at 807 Greenwich St., nr. Jane St. (212-620-0460); ; M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/15.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.