• Take advantage of a limited-time offering of speedy spa services at Bliss. 30-minute massages are $70, 30-minute facials are $60, and 30-minute body dry-brushing treatments are $70. Various locations, through 12/31.
• Take part in twelve days of holiday shopping at Deck the Halls, a pop-up "anti-mall." Designer clothing, jewelry, housewares, toys, and treats from small businesses and emerging artists will be on sale alongside Christmas trees and other decorations. The Old School, 32 Prince St.; daily (noon-8) through 12/22.
• Browse wares from twenty ecoconscious, design-friendly independent vendors at Jingle: A Holiday Pop-Up Store. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., br. 15th St.; opens 12/14 at noon, then M-Sa (10:30-7), Su (10:30-6), through 12/23.
• Menswear and womenswear are up to 50 percent off at Ted Baker. Men's velvet blazers are $437 (originally $625), men's wool coats are $299 (originally $499), and women's cable-knit sweaters are $164 (originally $235). 34 Little West 12th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; Su (11–6), M–W (11–7), Th–S (11–8). 107 Grand St., nr. Mercer St.; Su (noon–6), M–W (11–7), Th–Sa (11–7:30).
• All store inventory is 20 percent off (including leather leggings) at Daryl K. 21 Bond St., at Lafayette St.; M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Items from Charlotte Ronson, Odd Molly, Imitation of Christ, and Erickson Beamon are up to 60 percent off at the Showroom Seven sample sale. 263 Eleventh Ave., third fl., nr. 27th St.; M-F, 10-7; Sat 11-6; through 12/22.
• Shoes from the fall and winter collections are up to 60 percent off (with additional markdowns on sale items) at Loeffler Randall's online sale. www.loefflerrandall.com; daily through 1/10, or until styles sell out.
• Take 30 to 50 percent off brands like Stella McCartney, Fendi, Rochas, and Isabel Marant at Edit New York's pre-fall/fall sale. 1368 Lexington Ave. (212-876-1368); through 12/31.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
6 Compelling Things Gloria Steinem Said at the Women’s March
Here’s What Gloria Steinem Thinks You Should Know About Donald Trump
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.