• Art lovers can get their fix at affordable prices at 20x200’s first-ever Deck the Walls open house, where over 1,000 framed prints will be on display in their loft, ready to give or receive. Check out their gift guide to get inspired. 20x200 Loft, 6 E. 32nd St., fourth fl., nr. Fifth Ave.; 5–8.
• Let the folks at Haute Air prep you for your holiday-party agenda with a wash, blowout, and personal makeup application, all while you enjoy Champagne and hors d’oeuvres. The salon will also offer special discounts on products and beauty samples, so guests can re-create their new looks at home. Tickets ($35) can be purchased at urbangirlsquad.com. 20 Thompson St., nr. Grand St. (212-966-0200); 7–9.
• Find items from Real Simple’s December issue and enjoy food tastings at the magazine’s second annual pop-up shop. Bryant Park, 42nd St. at Sixth Ave.; daily 11–10, through 12/13.
• Check out products from over a dozen Brooklyn-based vendors including My Cinta, Lunacy Design, Beroep, Bitter & Esters, Pepper Press, and Kumquat Cupcakery at the Loreley pop-up Christmas Market. 64 Frost Street, Williamsburg (718-599-0025); Sa-Su (noon-5), through 12/18.
• Shop for the men in your life at GQ at Park & Bond, which features items from GQ Selects and GQ's Best Stuff of the Year as well as a selection of merchandise from Park & Bond. Shoppers can also purchase tickets to events in-shop, including Gilt City events, sporting events, GQ editor events, and more. 414 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St.; Su–W (11–6), Th (11–8), F–S (11–10), through 12/18.
• Take part in twelve days of holiday shopping at Deck the Halls, a pop-up "anti-mall" located in an old school building. Designer clothing, jewelry, housewares, toys, and treats from small businesses and emerging artists will be on sale alongside Christmas trees and other decorations. The Old School, 32 Prince St.; daily (noon-8) through 12/22.
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at the DVF sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–5), S (10–3).
• Fall and spring outerwear is 50 to 80 percent off at the Jane Post sample and stock sale. 240 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., sixth fl. (212-221-6676); T (10–6), W (10–7).
• Hats and hair accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim holiday sample sale. Eugenia Kim Showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 501; M–S (10–7).
• Denim leggings and flares are $80, bootleg and straight-leg styles are $80, and colored denim is $90 at the James Jeans holiday sample sale. James Jeans Showroom, 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202; T (9–7:30), W (10–5:30), Th (9–7:30).
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Lee Angel holiday sample sale. The Marion clip-on earrings with black diamond crystal are $133 (originally $190), the Martine faceted glass/black-plated brass bracelet is $84 (originally $120), and the Marion holiday chandelier earrings are $77 (originally $110). 524 Broadway, sixth fl., nr. Spring St. (212-334-6573); T (5-8), W-Th (11-7), F (10-5).
• Take up to 75 percent off brands like Citizens of Humanity, Rebecca Taylor, Autumn Cashmere, and Joie at Olive and Bette's December basement sale. 1249 Third Ave., nr. 72nd St. (212-206-0036); T, 8-8.
• Men's and women's cashmere hats, gloves, scarves, and more are 50 to 70 percent off at Meg Cohen Design Studio. 920 Broadway, Ste. 905, nr. 20th St.; T-M (11-7).
• Regular and sale merchandise is 25 percent off and cosmetics and fragrances are 10 percent off at the Lord & Taylor friends and family sale. 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St. (212-391-3344); M–W (10–8:30).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.