• Be one of the first 25 people in line at the Walgreens Photo Wonderland Lodge to get your photo taken by fashion photographer and America's Next Top Model judge Nigel Barker. Guests will receive a complimentary magnet frame and a coupon code for a free 4x6 print from Walgreens. Times Square, 43rd St. nr. Seventh Ave; Th, 10-2.
• Check out goods from independent vendors, including artists, chefs, and breweries, and see live music performances at the annual Brooklyn Night Bazaar. 149 Kent Ave., nr. N. 5th St.; daily 5–1, through 12/17.
• Take up to 50 percent off jewelry, clothing, and fragrances at the Bright Young Things holiday market. Featured designers include Arms and Armory, Mary Meyer, Collette Ishiyama, and Six Scents Fragrances. Bedlam Bar NYC, 40 Avenue C; Th, 6-10 (open vodka bar from 6-8).
• Merchandise is up to 65 percent off at the Helmut Lang + Theysens' Theory sample sale. Company Store, 139 Fifth Ave., second fl. (212-398-2777); Th (noon–8), F (8–8), S (10–6).
• Women's and men's clothing, shoes, and accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Rachel Comey fall/winter 2011 sample sale. 268 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; Th (5–9), F (10–6).
• The ready-to-wear collection is up to 75 percent off at Kaelen's fall 2010/spring 2011/fall 2011 sample sale. Launch Collective, 11 W. 25th St., seventh fl., nr. Broadway; Th 5-9.
• Toys, games, stationery, and puzzles are up to 75 percent off at the eeBoo sample sale. The selection includes discontinued, slightly damaged, and returned merchandise, along with showroom stock. 170 W. 74th St., nr. Amsterdam Ave., Ste. 102 (lobby) (212-222-0823); Th (8–6:30), F (8–5:30).
• Denim leggings and flares are $80, bootleg and straight-leg styles are $80, and colored denim is $90 at the James Jeans holiday sample sale. James Jeans Showroom, 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202; T (9–7:30), W (10–5:30), Th (9–7:30).
• Makeup, skin-care products, and fragrances are 40 percent off at the Chantecaille sample sale. 584 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 1111, eleventh fl.; Th–F (10–6).
• Leather jackets are $295 (originally $825), wool coats are $195 (originally $550), and sweaters are $85 (originally $220) at the GAR-DE & Friends sample sale. Items from 80%20, Hyden Yoo, and Contego Eyewear are 60 to 90 percent off. 135 W. 36th St., fourteenth fl, nr. Broadway (212-967-8289); W-F (10-7), Sa (noon-3).
• Lee Angel jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the holiday sample sale. Prices start at $5. 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T (5–8), W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at the Diane Von Furstenberg sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–5), Sa (10–3).
• Hats and hair accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim holiday sample sale. Eugenia Kim Showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 501; M–Sa (10–7).
• Cashmere items — men's and women's hats, gloves, scarves, and more — are 50 to 70 percent off at Meg Cohen Design Studio. 920 Broadway, Ste. 905, nr. 20th St.; T-M (11-7).
• Take 30 to 50 percent off brands like Stella McCartney, Fendi, Rochas, and Isabel Marant at Edit New York's pre-fall/fall sale. 1368 Lexington Ave. (212-876-1368); through 12/31.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.