• Be one of the first 25 people in line at the Walgreens Photo Wonderland Lodge to get your photo taken by fashion photographer and America's Next Top Model judge Nigel Barker. Guests will receive a complimentary magnet frame and a coupon code for a free 4x6 print from Walgreens. Times Square, 43rd St. nr. Seventh Ave; Th, 10-2.
• Check out goods from independent vendors, including artists, chefs, and breweries, and see live music performances at the annual Brooklyn Night Bazaar. 149 Kent Ave., nr. N. 5th St.; daily 5–1, through 12/17.
• Take up to 50 percent off jewelry, clothing, and fragrances at the Bright Young Things holiday market. Featured designers include Arms and Armory, Mary Meyer, Collette Ishiyama, and Six Scents Fragrances. Bedlam Bar NYC, 40 Avenue C; Th, 6-10 (open vodka bar from 6-8).
• Merchandise is up to 65 percent off at the Helmut Lang + Theysens' Theory sample sale. Company Store, 139 Fifth Ave., second fl. (212-398-2777); Th (noon–8), F (8–8), S (10–6).
• Women's and men's clothing, shoes, and accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Rachel Comey fall/winter 2011 sample sale. 268 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; Th (5–9), F (10–6).
• The ready-to-wear collection is up to 75 percent off at Kaelen's fall 2010/spring 2011/fall 2011 sample sale. Launch Collective, 11 W. 25th St., seventh fl., nr. Broadway; Th 5-9.
• Toys, games, stationery, and puzzles are up to 75 percent off at the eeBoo sample sale. The selection includes discontinued, slightly damaged, and returned merchandise, along with showroom stock. 170 W. 74th St., nr. Amsterdam Ave., Ste. 102 (lobby) (212-222-0823); Th (8–6:30), F (8–5:30).
• Denim leggings and flares are $80, bootleg and straight-leg styles are $80, and colored denim is $90 at the James Jeans holiday sample sale. James Jeans Showroom, 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202; T (9–7:30), W (10–5:30), Th (9–7:30).
• Makeup, skin-care products, and fragrances are 40 percent off at the Chantecaille sample sale. 584 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 1111, eleventh fl.; Th–F (10–6).
• Leather jackets are $295 (originally $825), wool coats are $195 (originally $550), and sweaters are $85 (originally $220) at the GAR-DE & Friends sample sale. Items from 80%20, Hyden Yoo, and Contego Eyewear are 60 to 90 percent off. 135 W. 36th St., fourteenth fl, nr. Broadway (212-967-8289); W-F (10-7), Sa (noon-3).
• Lee Angel jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the holiday sample sale. Prices start at $5. 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T (5–8), W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at the Diane Von Furstenberg sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–5), Sa (10–3).
• Hats and hair accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim holiday sample sale. Eugenia Kim Showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 501; M–Sa (10–7).
• Cashmere items — men's and women's hats, gloves, scarves, and more — are 50 to 70 percent off at Meg Cohen Design Studio. 920 Broadway, Ste. 905, nr. 20th St.; T-M (11-7).
• Take 30 to 50 percent off brands like Stella McCartney, Fendi, Rochas, and Isabel Marant at Edit New York's pre-fall/fall sale. 1368 Lexington Ave. (212-876-1368); through 12/31.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.