• Pamper yourself at Boutique on 57th’s holiday event. Guests will enjoy complimentary makeup application, manicures, massages, holiday shopping specials, and the chance to win items like Bo Chic jewelry and Prada handbags. Refreshments will be served, as well as Champagne and treats. Boutique on 57th, 12 W. 57th St., fourth fl., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-247-2229); 11–7.
• Ring in the holidays at Life: Curated’s holiday party, featuring seasonal drinks, sweet tunes, and 15 percent off merchandise storewide. Life: Curated, 86 Grand St., nr. Bedford Ave. (347-689-9143); 6–9.
• See a runway presentation of Naeem Khan’s spring 2012 collection while you support women’s health initiatives at Mount Sinai’s first women’s health fashion show and luncheon, which will also include a cocktail reception and a two-course lunch. 583 Park Ave., nr. 63rd St. (212-583-7200); noon–2. Tickets start at $150, and are available at mountsinai.org.
• Visit any of Intermix's NYC stores for a special shopping event. Purchase over $300 to receive a $50 discount; VEDA designer Lindsey Butler will present a trunk show at the Fifth Avenue location, and Dannijo's Danielle and Jodie Snyder will be in the meatpacking store. See website for details.
• Try on unique, vintage-inspired pieces by BB Jewels at their holiday trunk show. The special collection includes pendant necklaces, bracelets, stackable rings, lockets, and more. Shoppers will enjoy festive complimentary drinks and giveaways, too. Kage Boutique, 72 Irving Pl., nr. 18th St. (212-228-8603); 3–9.
• Meet celebrity beauty artist Pati Dubroff when she celebrates the launch of Clarins’s new seasonal color and skin-care collection at Bloomingdale’s. Guests will learn about the latest makeup trends for the season and get insider tips from Dubroff — the same beauty secrets she tells her clients, including Eva Mendes and Gwyneth Paltrow. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–6.
• Find items from Real Simple’s December issue and enjoy food tastings at the magazine’s second annual pop-up shop. Bryant Park, 42nd St. at Sixth Ave.; daily 11–10, through 12/13.
• Impress the men in your life with the perfect holiday gifts this year, which you’ll pick up at GQ at Park & Bond. The pop-up shop will feature top items from the magazine, such as GQ Selects and GQ's Best Stuff of the Year, as well as a selection of merchandise from Park & Bond. Shoppers can also purchase tickets to events in-shop, including Gilt City events, sporting events, GQ editor events, and more. 414 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St.; Su–W (11–6), Th (11–8), F–S (11–10), through 12/18.
• Beaded necklaces are $40 (originally $130), metal bangles are $15 (originally $45), and crystal chandelier earrings are $60 (originally $150) at the Ben-Amun holiday sample sale. 246 W. 38th St., Ste. 12A; W-Th, noon-6.
• Lulu Frost jewelry is 25 percent off. 12 E. 20th St., nr. Broadway, second fl.; 3–8.
• Merchandise is 70 to 90 percent off at the Cushnie et Ochs sample sale. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1200; Th–F (10–7:30).
• Bags are $5 to $60 at the Sak Brand Group holiday sample sale. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St. (212-329-4500); Th (9–7), F (9–2).
• Lingerie and loungewear is 50 to 70 percent off at the Eberjey sample sale. 40 E. 34th St., nr. Park Ave., Ste. 1215; Th (9–7), F (9–4).
• Clothing and handbags from Rachel Comey, Mociun, Collina Strada, and more are 25 percent off at the Coclico two-day holiday sale. 275 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-5462); Th–F (noon–7:30).
• Tees are $20 (originally $60 to $100), dresses are $40 (originally $150 to $250), and sweaters are $40 (originally $150 to $250) at the Splendid and Ella Moss sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., twelfth fl. (212-730-7333); Th (8–7), F (8–5).
• Fall and spring styles are discounted at the Matt Bernson holiday sample sale. 20 Harrison St., nr. Hudson St.; Th–S (11–6).
• Samples from Citizens of Humanity, Goldsign, Iro, and Duffy & Kenny start at $28 at the Simon Showroom sample sale. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St., third fl.; Th–Sa (10–7).
• The Issey Miyake, Issey Miyake Men, Pleats Please, HaaT, and Cauliflower collections are 40 percent off at the Issey Miyake Tribeca sale. 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6). Through 1/15.
Most Viewed Stories
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Donald Trump’s Retweet Was Supposed to Praise Ivanka Trump, But It Tagged the Wrong User
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.