• If you’re looking for antique and vintage gifts, check out the offerings at the Antiques & Fine Arts Show, where 70 prominent dealers are showing decorative and fine art, furniture, silvery, jewelry, and accessories, all in individual room settings. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (973-224-2797); F (noon–8), Sa (10–6), Su (11–5).
• Join the designers at Dobbin Mews for a holiday party and special sale. Enjoy snacks and drinks while perusing works on view and products for sale by MCMC Fragrances, Working Girl Designs, Honey & White, Primary&Co., Odette, and Nicolette Camille. 50-52 Dobbin St., Brooklyn; 5-9, with continued sale hours Sa noon-4.
• Find items from Real Simple’s December issue and enjoy food tastings at the magazine’s second annual pop-up shop. Bryant Park, 42nd St. at Sixth Ave.; daily 11–10, through 12/13.
• Impress the men in your life with the perfect holiday gifts this year, which are apparently all available at GQ's pop-up at Park & Bond. The shop will feature top items from the magazine, such as GQ Selects and GQ's Best Stuff of the Year, as well as a selection of merchandise from Park & Bond. Shoppers can also purchase tickets to events in-shop, including Gilt City events, sporting events, GQ editor events, and more. 414 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St.; Su–W (11–6), Th (11–8), F–S (11–10), through 12/18.
• Wallets, belts, clutches, and totes are $200 and under at the Linea Pelle sample sale. 362 Fifth Ave., No. 901; F, 10-5.
• Shop discounted jewelry at the Made Her Think biannual sample sale. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington St., Ste. 301-7 (212-228-2144); F (10–7), Sa (11–7).
• Gold, silver, and rose necklaces, bangles, rings, and earrings are up to 70 percent off at the Ippolita sample sale. Lighthouse International, 111 E. 59th St., nr. Park Ave.; F (10–6), S (10–8), Su (noon–5).
• Greenwich Jewelers will host an exclusive Alexis Bittar shopping event featuring an extended selection of his three lines, as well as hard-to-find archived and editorial pieces from past collections. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St.; F (11-7), Sa (11-5).
• Take up to 75 percent off at the Giles & Brother sample sale. Cash only. 147 W. 29th St., fifth fl. (212-643-0026); Th-F (10-6).
• Merchandise is 70 to 90 percent off at the Cushnie et Ochs sample sale. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1200; Th–F (10–7:30).
• Bags are $5 to $60 at the Sak Brand Group holiday sample sale. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St. (212-329-4500); Th (9–7), F (9–2).
• Lingerie and loungewear are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eberjey sample sale. 40 E. 34th St., nr. Park Ave., Ste. 1215; Th (9–7), F (9–4).
• Clothing and handbags from Rachel Comey, Mociun, Collina Strada, and more are 25 percent off at the Coclico two-day holiday sale. 275 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-5462); Th–F (noon–7:30).
• Tees are $20 (originally $60 to $100), dresses are $40 (originally $150 to $250), and sweaters are $40 (originally $150 to $250) at the Splendid and Ella Moss sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., twelfth fl. (212-730-7333); Th (8–7), F (8–5).
• Antique European furniture, lighting, and accessories are 50 to 70 percent off at Suzanne Golden Antiques. 306 E. 61st St., nr. Second Ave., second fl. (212-421-3733); M–F (9–5:30).
• All merchandise is 20 percent off in-store and online at Patricia Field. 302 Bowery, nr. 1st St. (212-966-4066); M–Th (11–8), F–S (11–9), Su (11–7).
• Clothing and accessories from Gretchen Jones, Dusen Dusen, Laruen Manoogian, and more are up to 50 percent off at the multi-designer holiday sample sale. 508 W. 26th St., nr. Tenth Ave., fifth fl.; daily 11–5:30, through 12/10.
• Fall and spring styles are discounted at the Matt Bernson holiday sample sale. 20 Harrison St., nr. Hudson St.; Th–Sa (11–6).
• Samples from Citizens of Humanity, Goldsign, Iro, and Duffy & Kenny start at $28 at the Simon Showroom sample sale. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St., third fl.; Th–Sa (10–7).
• The Issey Miyake, Issey Miyake Men, Pleats Please, HaaT, and Cauliflower collections are 40 percent off at the Issey Miyake Tribeca sale. 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6). Through 1/15.
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
All It Took for Anti-Vaxxer to Admit She Was Wrong Was Her Entire Family Getting Sick
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.