• If you’re looking for antique and vintage gifts, check out the offerings at the Antiques & Fine Arts Show, where 70 prominent dealers are showing decorative and fine art, furniture, silvery, jewelry, and accessories, all in individual room settings. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (973-224-2797); F (noon–8), Sa (10–6), Su (11–5).
• Join the designers at Dobbin Mews for a holiday party and special sale. Enjoy snacks and drinks while perusing works on view and products for sale by MCMC Fragrances, Working Girl Designs, Honey & White, Primary&Co., Odette, and Nicolette Camille. 50-52 Dobbin St., Brooklyn; 5-9, with continued sale hours Sa noon-4.
• Find items from Real Simple’s December issue and enjoy food tastings at the magazine’s second annual pop-up shop. Bryant Park, 42nd St. at Sixth Ave.; daily 11–10, through 12/13.
• Impress the men in your life with the perfect holiday gifts this year, which are apparently all available at GQ's pop-up at Park & Bond. The shop will feature top items from the magazine, such as GQ Selects and GQ's Best Stuff of the Year, as well as a selection of merchandise from Park & Bond. Shoppers can also purchase tickets to events in-shop, including Gilt City events, sporting events, GQ editor events, and more. 414 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St.; Su–W (11–6), Th (11–8), F–S (11–10), through 12/18.
• Wallets, belts, clutches, and totes are $200 and under at the Linea Pelle sample sale. 362 Fifth Ave., No. 901; F, 10-5.
• Shop discounted jewelry at the Made Her Think biannual sample sale. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington St., Ste. 301-7 (212-228-2144); F (10–7), Sa (11–7).
• Gold, silver, and rose necklaces, bangles, rings, and earrings are up to 70 percent off at the Ippolita sample sale. Lighthouse International, 111 E. 59th St., nr. Park Ave.; F (10–6), S (10–8), Su (noon–5).
• Greenwich Jewelers will host an exclusive Alexis Bittar shopping event featuring an extended selection of his three lines, as well as hard-to-find archived and editorial pieces from past collections. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St.; F (11-7), Sa (11-5).
• Take up to 75 percent off at the Giles & Brother sample sale. Cash only. 147 W. 29th St., fifth fl. (212-643-0026); Th-F (10-6).
• Merchandise is 70 to 90 percent off at the Cushnie et Ochs sample sale. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1200; Th–F (10–7:30).
• Bags are $5 to $60 at the Sak Brand Group holiday sample sale. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St. (212-329-4500); Th (9–7), F (9–2).
• Lingerie and loungewear are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eberjey sample sale. 40 E. 34th St., nr. Park Ave., Ste. 1215; Th (9–7), F (9–4).
• Clothing and handbags from Rachel Comey, Mociun, Collina Strada, and more are 25 percent off at the Coclico two-day holiday sale. 275 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-5462); Th–F (noon–7:30).
• Tees are $20 (originally $60 to $100), dresses are $40 (originally $150 to $250), and sweaters are $40 (originally $150 to $250) at the Splendid and Ella Moss sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., twelfth fl. (212-730-7333); Th (8–7), F (8–5).
• Antique European furniture, lighting, and accessories are 50 to 70 percent off at Suzanne Golden Antiques. 306 E. 61st St., nr. Second Ave., second fl. (212-421-3733); M–F (9–5:30).
• All merchandise is 20 percent off in-store and online at Patricia Field. 302 Bowery, nr. 1st St. (212-966-4066); M–Th (11–8), F–S (11–9), Su (11–7).
• Clothing and accessories from Gretchen Jones, Dusen Dusen, Laruen Manoogian, and more are up to 50 percent off at the multi-designer holiday sample sale. 508 W. 26th St., nr. Tenth Ave., fifth fl.; daily 11–5:30, through 12/10.
• Fall and spring styles are discounted at the Matt Bernson holiday sample sale. 20 Harrison St., nr. Hudson St.; Th–Sa (11–6).
• Samples from Citizens of Humanity, Goldsign, Iro, and Duffy & Kenny start at $28 at the Simon Showroom sample sale. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St., third fl.; Th–Sa (10–7).
• The Issey Miyake, Issey Miyake Men, Pleats Please, HaaT, and Cauliflower collections are 40 percent off at the Issey Miyake Tribeca sale. 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6). Through 1/15.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Are Newsletters the Internet’s New Safe Space for Women?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.