• Take 25 to 60 percent off select merchandise from Cheek-ie, DLC Brooklyn, Tirana Jewelry, and more at the End of Century holiday sale event. 237 Eldridge St., nr. E. Houston; M, 6-9.
• Take part in twelve days of holiday shopping at Deck the Halls, a pop-up "anti-mall." Designer clothing, jewelry, housewares, toys, and treats from small businesses and emerging artists will be on sale alongside Christmas trees and other decorations. The Old School, 32 Prince St.; daily (noon-8) through 12/22.
• Browse wares from twenty ecoconscious, design-friendly independent vendors at Jingle: A Holiday Pop-Up Store. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., br. 15th St.; opens 12/14 at noon, then M-Sa (10:30-7), Su (10:30-6), through 12/23.
• Take 60 percent off outwear and up to 70 percent off everything else at ESPRIT's lunchtime flash sale. All NYC locations; T, noon-2.
• Shoes from the fall and winter collections are up to 60 percent off (with additional markdowns on sale items) at Loeffler Randall's online sale. www.loefflerrandall.com; daily through 1/10, or until styles sell out.
• Peruse men's and women's RTW, footwear, denim, and accessories at the WeSC sample sale. 75 Greene St., nr. Spring St., third fl.; M-W, 11-6.
• Jewelry from Bing Bang is 20 to 80 percent off at their holiday sale. 153 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St.; M-W, noon-8.
• Items from Charlotte Ronson, Odd Molly, Imitation of Christ, and Erickson Beamon are up to 60 percent off at the Showroom Seven sample sale. 263 Eleventh Ave., third fl., nr. 27th St.; M-F, 10-7; Sat 11-6; through 12/22.
• This season's women's jackets, scarves, and home accessories are up to 85 percent off at Adrienne Landau. 519 Eighth Ave., twenty-first fl., nr. 35th St. (212-920-1211); Su-W, 10-6.
• Women's RTW items are up to 90 percent off at Miha. 330 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1202 (212-643-1338); M-T, 10-7; W, 10-5.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.