• Shop fashion and design wares at the Artists & Fleas holiday pop-up. Guests can purchase merchandise by some of the best emerging designers when the art market transplants its goods to a 4,000-square-foot industrial space at Chelsea Market. Chelsea Market, 88 Tenth Ave., nr. 15th St. (917-301-5765); 10:30–7:30.
• Browse items from Assembly New York, Callie Barlow, OAK, Prose, and more at the MEXICO Holiday Shop. Art, shoes, bags, and denim will be available alongside a Robert Geller sample sale and a sale on the last Surface to Air jewelry collection. 22 D Howard St.; M-F (noon-8), Sa (11-8), Su (noon-6); through 12/30.
• Silk dresses, blouses, and tanks are $50 to $250 at the Tucker by Gaby Basora sample sale. 355 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St.; F (9–7), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Items from Carlos Campos, Dieppa Restrepo, and Illesteva, as well as past season merchandise from SUNO, will be 60 to 90 percent off at the SUNO sample sale and flea market. 76 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; F-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Designer goods from H.Fredriksson, Samantha Pleet, Mary Meyer, and more are 25 to 50 percent off at the Mary Meyer sample sale. Prices range from $5 to $300. 56 Bogart Pl., nr. Harrison Pl., Williamsburg; Th-F, noon–9.
• Makeup, skin-care products, and fragrances are 40 percent off at the Chantecaille sample sale. 584 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 1111, eleventh fl.; Th–F (10–6).
• Lee Angel jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the designer's holiday sample sale. Prices start at $5. 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T (5–8), W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Women's and men's clothing, shoes, and accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Rachel Comey fall/winter 2011 sample sale. 268 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; Th (5–9), F (10–6).
• Toys, games, stationery, and puzzles are up to 75 percent off at the eeBoo sample sale. The selection includes discontinued, slightly damaged, and returned merchandise, along with showroom stock. 170 W. 74th St., nr. Amsterdam Ave., Ste. 102 (lobby) (212-222-0823); Th (8–6:30), F (8–5:30).
• Merchandise is up to 65 percent off at the Helmut Lang + Theyskens' Theory sample sale. Company Store, 139 Fifth Ave., second fl. (212-398-2777); Th (noon–8), F (8–8), Sa (10–6).
• Leather jackets are $295 (originally $825), wool coats are $195 (originally $550), and sweaters are $85 (originally $220) at the GAR-DE & Friends sample sale. Items from 80%20, Hyden Yoo, and Contego Eyewear are 60 to 90 percent off. 135 W. 36th St., fourteenth fl, nr. Broadway (212-967-8289); W-F (10-7), Sa (noon-3).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at the Diane Von Furstenburg sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–5), Sa (10–3).
Most Viewed Stories
The Blaze Has Permanently Banned Tomi Lahren
Orange Is the New Black’s Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli Had a Funfetti-Inspired Wedding
Huma Abedin Is Reportedly Giving Anthony Weiner Another Shot
United Airlines Gate Agent Made Teens in Leggings Cover Up
Uber Execs Went to an Escort Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s New Neighbors Are Justifiably Annoyed
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Am I Cheap If I Hate Splitting the Check Equally?
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.