• Meet Alexis Bittar, enjoy complimentary cocktails, and take 15 percent off your order at each of his NYC locations. 1100 Madison Ave. (212-249-3581), W 5-7; 465 Broome St. (212-625-8340); Th 5-7; 353 Bleecker St. (212-727-1093), F 5-7.
• Shop socially conscious home and lifestyle gifts for up to 15 percent off at the HISTOIRE trunk show, featuring brands like Jonathan Adler and Kora, as well as a raffle to benefit UNICEF. Ace Hotel, 20 W. 29th St.; 5-8.
• Peruse selections from eighteen vintage clothing vendors at Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show’s holiday pop-up. Shoppers will see styles from the forties through the nineties in collections curated by Right to the Moon Alice, Amarcord Vintage Fashion, and 1 of a Find Vintage, to name a few. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St.; daily 10-8, through 12/10.
• Join Shecky’s for their fourth annual Holiday Night Out, where you can get all of your holiday shopping done while having a good time (think complimentary cocktails and goodie bags). Tickets ($15 per day) can be purchased at sheckys.com. The Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-966-0466); daily 5–10, through 12/10.
• Take up to 75 percent off brands like Billykirk, Penny Stock, Vanishing Elephant, and Raen Optics at the Timothy Heenan Showroom holiday sample sale. 247 Centre St., seventh fl. (646-596-9768); W-F, 9-4.
• Underwear, loungewear, sleepwear, and robes for men and women are up to 75 percent off at the Hanro sample sale. 358 Fifth Ave., at 34th St., sixth fl.; 8–6.
• Take up to 70 percent off press samples and up to 50 percent off the FW11 collection at the Zadig et Voltaire sample sale. 153 Mercer St. (212-255-8588); W (11-7:30), Th (11-6).
• Ready-to-wear, beauty, and bambini clothes are up to 85 percent off at the Tocca sample sale. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave.; W–F (11:30–7).
• Dresses are $270 (originally $895), knits are $175 (originally $575), and leather is $450 (originally $1,495) at the Yigal Azrouel sample sale. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-302-1194); W–F (10–7).
• Stock up at the United Bamboo sample sale. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl.; W–F (11–7).
• Clothes from Ashish and Margarita Saplala and exotic-skin handbags from Emm Kuo are 50 to 70 percent off at the W29 Showroom sample sale. 208 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201; W–F (10–5), S (noon–3).
• Menswear is up to 65 percent off at the Theory sample sale. Company Store, 139 Fifth Ave., second fl. (212-398-2777); W (noon–8), Th–F (8–8), S (10–6).
• Take up to 70 percent off at the Paige Novick sample sale. 20 W. 22nd St., Ste. 1602 (212-252-1441); W (noon-7), T-F (10-6).
• Fall and holiday sweaters, dresses, tops, and other merchandise will be up to 70 percent off (with prices starting at $10) at the Lilla P sample sale. 430 W. 14th St., Ste. 204, nr. Ninth Ave.; T-W, 8-7.
• Fragrances and scented candles are up to 70 percent off retail at the NEST holiday sale. 601 W. 26th St., #1500, nr. Eleventh Ave.; M-T (9:30-6), W (9:30-4:30).
• Book a blowdry/manicure or blowdry/makeup application combo at Rita Hazan Salon before December 15 and receive 20 percent off your services. Offer applies to appointments between December 15 and January 2. 720 Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-586-4343); M (9-5), T-Sa (8-8).
• Anti-aging skin-care products are up to 60 percent off at the StriVectin sale. The new StriVectin Gift of Results kit is $69 (originally $99). 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste 1507 (212-220-3480); 10–6.
• Fall 2011 styles are up to 70 percent off at the Gryson and Olivia Harris sample sale. Prices start at $50. 180 Varick St., nr. King St. (212-462-6786); T–Th (9–7).
• Footwear and cashmere sweaters are $50 (originally $280 to $310) and denim is $40 (originally $240) at the Y-3 sample sale. 610 Broadway, nr. Houston, third fl.; T–Th (11–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Why the Casey Affleck Sexual-Harassment Allegations Just Won’t Stick
The Best, Worst, and Most Headbanded Looks of the 2017 Oscars
Everyone Realized All at Once That Was Mel Gibson’s Girlfriend, Not His Daughter
Nicole Kidman Does Not Know How to Clap
How Christian Siriano Is Changing the Red Carpet
The Best and Weirdest Oscars Beauty Looks
The Young Professional Whose Mom Paid for Her Breast Augmentation
Meryl Streep Issues Scathing Response to Karl Lagerfeld’s Oscar Dress Comments [UPDATED]
That Jimmy Kimmel Joke About Weight in Hollywood Sounds Kind of Familiar
Rosie O’Donnell Will Lead a Protest Against Trump Before His First Congressional Address
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.