• The Cut newsletter subscribers were let in on the secret link to Helmut Lang's first-ever online sale in yesterday's daily e-mail. Get 30 percent off today before anyone else by clicking here, and subscribe to our newsletter now for daily news updates and future special deals.
• Peruse men's and women's RTW, footwear, denim, and accessories at the WeSC sample sale. 75 Greene St., nr. Spring St., third fl.; M-W, 11-6.
• Jewelry from Bing Bang is 20 to 80 percent off at their holiday sale. 153 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St.; M-W, noon-8.
• This season's women's jackets, scarves, and home accessories are up to 85 percent off at Adrienne Landau. 519 Eighth Ave., 21st fl., nr. 35th St. (212-920-1211); Su-W, 10-6.
• Women's RTW items are up to 90 percent off at Miha. 330 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1202 (212-643-1338); M-T, 10-7; W, 10-5.
• Menswear and womenswear are up to 50 percent off at Ted Baker. The men's velvet blazer is $437 (originally $625), the men's wool coat is $299 (originally $499), and the women's cable-knit sweater is $164 (originally $235). 34 Little West 12th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; Su (11–6), M–W (11–7), Th–S (11–8). 107 Grand St., nr. Mercer St.; Su (noon–6), M–W (11–7), Th–S (11–7:30).
• Men's and women's clothes are 20 percent off at the Assembly NY holiday sale. The Risto silk kaftan shirt is $439 (originally $548) and the Boessert/Schorn wool zipper coat is $596 (originally $744). 170 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); M–Su (noon–9); through 12/31.
• All fall/winter merchandise is up to 50 percent off at John Varvatos boutiques. Various locations, 9–8; through 12/31.
• All store inventory is 20 percent off (including leather leggings) at Daryl K. 21 Bond St., at Lafayette St.; M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Items from Charlotte Ronson, Odd Molly, Imitation of Christ, and Erickson Beamon are up to 60 percent off at the Showroom Seven sample sale. 263 Eleventh Ave., third fl., nr. 27th St.; M-F, 10-7; Sat 11-6; through 12/22.
• Shoes from the fall and winter collections are up to 60 percent off (with additional markdowns on sale items) at Loeffler Randall's online sale. www.loefflerrandall.com; daily through 1/10, or until styles sell out.
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.