Chloë Sevigny did a video tour of her closet for Opening Ceremony (which works nicely, since she designs for them and buys lots of her clothes from their store). Highlights include awkward pink bunny ears she made for her movie Gummo, some S&M accessories she bought in L.A. because she was "bored," and a Proenza Schouler dress she wore to the CFDA Awards and then ripped under both armpits while dancing vigorously afterward. Also, if you're still curious about her new haircut, you get lots of time to stare at it during the clip.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!