For their weekly "Man of the Week" feature, WWD dissects the North Korean leader's style tendencies (well, what they know of them). "The severe military haircut only accentuates Kim's pudgy baby face," the paper notes, adding, "the mourning black color scheme is somewhat slimming, but Kim still resembles Blueberry Girl from 'Willy Wonka.'" On a positive note, Kim still got a better grade (C+) than Newt Gingrich (C-).
(Newscom TagID: yonphotos046466) [Photo via Newscom]">
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve