• Target has split from its longtime ad agency Wieden & Kennedy. [AdAge]
• Drew Barrymore covers InStyle's February issue, and talks to the magazine about her new engagement. Woo! [InStyle]
• During the month of November alone, consumers put $20 billion on their credit cards. [NYP]
• At a luncheon for new movie The Artist yesterday, Diane Von Furstenburg said, "Harvey [Weinstein] sometimes asks me to help out with his movies. Especially, it seems, if they are Holocaust or French movies. Apparently that’s my métier.” [WWD]
• Here's a kaleidoscopic video of Prabal Gurung's pre-fall collection. [Style]
• Counterfeit apparel was the most seized item by federal authorities in 2011. China is the number-one source of counterfeit products and pirated goods, accounting for 62 percent, or $109.9 million of all confiscated items. [WWD]
• Women spent $108 billion on apparel in the twelve months leading up to September 2011, plus $22.5 billion on footwear and $5.7 billion on handbags. [Bloomberg]
• Lucky's Ray Siegel imagines five designer collaborations that haven't yet come to pass, and perhaps with good reason? [Lucky]
• “Tokyo Fashion Week in Italy,” which started yesterday, is a Japanese government–sponsored initiative that will showcase the work of around twenty designers in Florence during Pitti Uomo. Most of the designers are well known in their own country but seek international presence. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of April 24
Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday by Bringing Out the Baby Pictures
Fox News Racial-Discrimination Suit Alleges Black Female Employees Were Forced to Arm Wrestle
Ivanka Trump’s Line Relabeled by Retailer, Distributor
Latest News from The CutKim Kardashian Didn’t Come Over Just to Stare at a Cake
She needs to show Khloé her “ex-box,” which contains at least two chicken-related items.Revisit Groundbreaking Photos by Diane Arbus
A new book commemorates the 50th anniversary of her MoMA exhibition with Lee Friedlander and Garry Winogrand.What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
Tracey Wigfield on 30 Rock, her new sitcom Great News, and writing a character based on her mom.Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In Is Trying Really Hard Not to Be Political
Because, its president said, gender equality "transcends politics."The ‘Secret Menu’ Beauty Option You Don’t Know About
How to get the best concealer perfectly custom-matched to your skin.Zac Posen on His New Documentary and Fashion’s Dark Side
“They love to shoot you up like a clay pigeon.”Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
A fun little fact from the French presidential race.4 Psychology Experts on Why Alex Jones Is Always Taking His Shirt Off
After it emerged that conspiracy theorist Alex Jones allegedly took his shirt off during family therapy, we got curious.Hey, Ladies, Would You Carry Condoms If They Came in a Cute Travel Case?
Don’t you dare let anyone know you have sex.American Lingerie Companies Don’t Do Big Boobs Justice
You don’t need to look frumpy.
She’s the face of an exciting eyeliner.A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
There’s video evidence.The Best Street Style From Coachella, Week Two
Kimonos, tulle skirts, harem pants.Mom Kelly Rowland ‘Didn’t Go to School for This’
So she consulted experts to help write her charming guide for new moms, Whoa, Baby!First, She Escaped a Cult. Now She’s Running for Office.
Chelsea Savage is seeking a delegate seat in Virginia — and has the grit to get there, if she can make it past this week’s caucus.Donald Trump Watches TV Just Like Your Dad
Complete with yelling and the Golf Channel.Luxury Brands Score Lowest in Report on Transparency
Chanel, Dior among lowest scores on Fashion Transparency Index.A New York Journalist Documents the Changing Culture in Paris
What happens when two Instagrammers create a photo guide to Paris.Oh No, Pippa Middleton’s Wedding May Be Invaded by Normal People
Members of the public may attend under a new Church of England guidance.Hotels Are Working Tirelessly to Fulfill Their Customers’ Insatiable Love of Bathrobes
The Four Seasons robe redesign, for example, reportedly took three years.