With Pippa Middleton about to begin a promotional tour for her new book on party planning, U.S. television networks are getting ready for an all-out brawl. The latest (and inherently dubious) news from the British tabloids is that Pippa's considered a "dream guest" by most talk-show hosts, with producers behind Barbara Walters, Ellen DeGeneres, and Oprah Winfrey's OWN network prepared to "pull out all the stops" to land an interview. That apparently means offers close to $200,000. We'd love to talk to you, too, Pippa, but can't quite afford six figures — we'll take you out for tea and scones though. Let us know!
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage