Sure, you could blow your rent money on Oscar de la Renta's dramatic fox-fur headphones. Or you could channel the concept cheaply with these smart earmuff headphones at C.Wonder, which hook up to your iPod or phone (cord included). The refreshingly unadorned ear warmers come in quilted black, white, or red fabric, with a cozy faux-fur interior to ward off windburn. The lightweight muffs curl up compactly when you're not using them, so they can be stashed in your handbag, carry-on, or coat pocket.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split