Between blow-drying and freezing temperatures, winter begets brittle, heat-damaged hair. Haze styling powder by Aussie beauty brand Evo is a palm-sized antidote to limp locks, boosting volume at the roots without making hair stiff like hairspray. The unscented powder is lightweight and super-fine, so it blends easily with a bit of tousling; though the 50-ml bottle is tiny, a shake or two is all you need. Apart from the textured look, the powder has an oil-absorbing effect akin to a dry shampoo, giving you an extra day between washes.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve