Street style doyennes have been modeling clinking stacks of bangles, wrap bracelets, and watches for several seasons now. As prints get busier and colors bolder this spring, Martin Margiela’s translucent black cuffs present a sleek, minimalist alternative to flashy wristwear. The bracelets are made of PMMA (also known as acrylic glass), a strong, shatter-proof material that’s more substantial than plastic and has the sheen of glass. They come in 1.5-inch and 3.25-inch versions; wear one solo or play it off a chunky cocktail ring.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times