As previously reported, Anna Wintour wrangled a bunch of designers to make merchandise for the Runway to Win initiative, which donates its proceeds to Obama's reelection campaign. The website went live today, and in addition to items by Tory Burch, Proenza Schouler, and Diane Von Furstenberg, there's a T-shirt by Beyoncé and Tina Knowles! This totally means Beyoncé's got a Vogue cover in the works, of course. Imagine — maybe she's wearing one of these t-shirts at home with baby Blue this very minute! That's reason enough to buy one in itself, really.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza