Being chosen to front a Chanel campaign was "surprising," says the label's newest face, Alice Dellal. She shot the ads for their new handbag collection last month, and talked about the experience at length (although not entirely articulately) in a new interview — with a hole in her tights and black bra visible throughout the video, because she's edgy like that. One of the questions, verbatim, is: "In the campaign you wear a feminine outfit, [and] you are in a very classy atmosphere. We're not used to seeing you like this; did you enjoy it?" To Alice's credit, she's okay with being asked that — she liked the shoot because "it made [her] feel like a lady."
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat