The Times' Eric Wilson reports that fervent Joe Jonas fangirls staked out what's presumably his hotel in Milan during the city's menswear fashion week: "All around the lobby and lounge, groups of young girls, ordering one bottle of water among them, sat with their eyes glued on the front door, hoping for a sighting." Wilson got some face time with Joe himself at the after-party for the Calvin Klein show yesterday, during which Joe told him, "I like to wear something a little different or a little bit bizarre, to have people ask you what you are wearing, you know." Because, you know, people never do that.
Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs