Nicola Formichetti's third Mugler menswear show walked in Paris yesterday, and here's an exclusive video taken from six different cameras positioned backstage, on the runway, and even carried down the catwalk by one of the models. You can also hear the show's complete soundtrack for the first time (unless you were actually there, of course), cut not by Gaga (surprise!) but by rapper Azealia Banks. According to Mugler's publicist, Banks was shot by Inez & Vinoodh for V magazine just last week, and signed with Univerasal yesterday. So, congrats to her! Watch the video to see sparkly magenta suits, attentive audience members, shirtless male models, and Nicola himself jogging around backstage.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?